Hancock County Property Taxes
Tax Deadline 2014
- First Installment: May 11, 2015
- Second Installment: November 10, 2015
Hancock County Treasurer
Hancock County Annex
111 S. American Legion Place, Suite 205
Greenfield, IN 46140
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Possible extended hours for tax deadlines will be posted closer to time.
Online Tax Payments
Tax payments are available to be paid with a credit card or debit card online or in the office. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express are accepted. There will be a $3.95 flat service charge added to all Visa personal debit card payments and a 2.75% service charge added to all other credit card payments.
- Click here the Tax Payment Link to go to Beacon.
- Search by name, address or parcel number.
- The next page that appears will be your information, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Online Tax Payments, this is where you will start the process to pay your taxes.
Please visit the Hancock County Treasurer's page for more information.
Adopted as the Hancock County Flag by the Hancock County Commissioners on March 29, 2004.
Olympic Gold Medalist, Jaycie Phelps, opened Jaycie Phelps Athletic Center in 2010. Phelps, an Indiana native, was a member of the Magnificent 7 in women's gymnastics in the 1996 Olympic Games. The center is located near Mt. Comfort Airport.