Address Change Information
Please Contact Auditor's Office at 317-477-1105
Tax payments may be made by personal checks or money orders for the amount due. We also accept cash. No payments are accepted at the banks. There is a $25.00 charge for all NSF checks.
You can now make your tax payments by credit card on the web or by telephone, however credit card payments cannot be made at the county offices. There will be a 3% service charge on all credit card payments.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- For internet payments: www.officialpayments.com
- To make telephome payments call: 1-800-2PAYTAX (Jurisdiction code is required #2434)
Tax Bill Mailing Schedule
- Taxes are mailed by the first of April each year.
Tax Payment Deadlines
- Taxes are always due May 10th and November 10th, unless this date falls on a holiday or weekend, then the deadline will be the next business day.
TAX DEADLINE FOR 2013
- FIRST INSTALLMENT: MAY 10, 2013
- SECOND INSTALLMENT: NOVEMBER 10, 2013
Tax Sale 2013
Taxes received after the due date will receive a 5% penalty for the first 30 days if the taxpayer was not already delinquent. After 30 days another 5% would be added. If the taxpayer is delinquent prior to the installment due it will be an automatic 10%. No exceptions.