Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
The Hancock County Prosecuting Attorney is seeking a full-time deputy prosecuting attorney. The Deputy prosecutor will be primarily responsible for prosecuting misdemeanor and Level 6 felony cases.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence degree and a license to practice law in the state of Indiana.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work both independently and work well with others as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of work.
- Must be proficient in computer skills.
Sales Disclosure Clerk
Posted: August 7, 2017
Department: Assessor Office
Receive, verify and data entry of sales disclosure data. Ensure accuracy of corresponding deeds and balances with County Auditor. Process sales disclosure forms and validation questionnaires. Assist the Dept of Local Government Finance (DLGF) with sales disclosure compliancy. Ability to maintain specialized computer software and ability to apply such knowledge to a variety of interrelates processes, tasks and operations.
Possession of or ability to obtain Level l and Level ll Assessor/Appraiser certifications.
Answer telephone and assist walk-in taxpayers, respond to inquiries, provide information and assistance. Candidate should possess analytical and problem solving skills.
Mail Resumes To:
Hancock County is an equal opportunity employer.
Highway Driver/Maintenance Worker
-CDL and drug screen required.